Adventure Combo – Canyoneering + Horse ride to La Fortuna Waterfall
This combo tour is one of the La Fortuna’s most-popular activities: Canyoning in the Lost Canyon and horseback riding to the famous La Fortuna Waterfall!
Do you want to enjoy adventures in costa rica? Well then you MUST try canyoneering in the Lost Canyon near the Arenal Volcano and then finish the afternoon by riding on horses to the famous La Fortuna Waterfall, you get to see the Arenal Volcano area’s most-amazing waterfalls. La fortuna waterfall is highly visited by travelers who love nature.
We do the pick you up at your hotel and then we headed to the starting point, the Lost Canyon base camp to suit up in your harness, helmet and gloves. Then get a thorough safety talk and you’re off! Prepare to get wet on this incredible waterfall rappel adventure. Two of the zipline-guided rappels are more than 150-ft high!
You’ll hike back out to the Canyon House to shower off and change into your dry clothes. We will then enjoy an excellent natural buffet for lunch!
The adventure has just begun because then your tico cowboy will pick you up at and take you to the horse corral to board your horse. You will horseback ride through the forest to the La Fortuna Waterfall.
You can then hike down to the falls and take a dip in the cool, rushing waters. When you’re ready, we will hike back up to the top of the La Fortuna Waterfall canyon to the restrooms to change into your dry clothes. You then ride back out along well-groomed trails for horses.
Duration Approximately: 8 hours
- $150 per person
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Round Trip Transportation in an A/C bus
- Professional Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Tropical fruit break
- Delicious home-cooked meal
- Lots of adventure
- 07:00am. DURATION 8 Hrs… Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Secure shoes
- Clothes to get wet in