Mambo Combo- Canyoneering in the Lost Canyon and Rafting at Balsa River
Combine the most exciting adventure, with our Combo Canyoneering and Rafting on the beautiful Balsa River. A day tour full of pure adrenaline, near the Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Costa Rica!
After canyoneering we’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet. Then we’ll drive to the Balsa River, which take approximately 45 minutes. There you will be able to see the beautiful nature of the area and of course get much more adrenaline!.
Enjoying the rain forest along the journey. This is the perfect blend of whitewater and wildlife.
We will be back at La Fortuna before sunset
- $85 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- 2 amazing tours
- Snack after canyoneering
- Delicious Costa Rican lunch after rafting at Cultour-La Casona
- Dry towel.
- 07:00am. Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Secure shoes for hiking
- Change of clothes