Combo Tour: Arenal Volcano Hike + Baldi Hot Springs + Dinner
This is one of the best tours to do when you’re in La Fortuna!
First take a walk through the lush rainforest of Arenal Volcano National Park, our naturalist guide will teach you about plants and wildlife nature reserve El Silencio. Then we arrive at an observation point, which is the closest you can get to the base of the Arenal Volcano. Also is the perfect vantage point to take remarkable photos when the sun sets behind the Arenal Volcano. Sometimes you may hear or see the eruptions of gases and ash coming out of the top of the Arenal Volcano..
Then it’s time to go and relax in one of the best hot springs in the area, in the hot springs of baldi you can enjoy the rejuvenating effects of the hot springs.
Baldi has 20 separate mineral deposits water flowing naturally from the volcano, also between baldi facilities are: Bar at the pool, changing rooms, restaurant and lively atmosphere.
After enjoying the hot springs will be time for a tasty dinner, before being transported back to your hotel in our vans.
Baldi Hot Springs offers the auspicious view of the impressive Arenal Volcano.
Note: If you just want to enjoy the hot springs of baldi, the price is $ 60 per person. Includes: Transportation, Entrance to Baldi and Dinner.
- $105 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to private reserve
- Baldi Hot springs entrance
- 3:30pm. Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Bug repellent
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Rain gear