COMBO- Whitewater Rafting Class 2-3 and Ziplining. Enjoy two of the best activities in the Arenal, La Fortuna area.
We will travel to Arenal’s Río Balsa and enjoy the class 2-3 rapids as you whitewater raft down the River. The Rio Balsa is a fun rafting trip with rapids called “Morning Coffee” & “Rock around the Croc!” For sure you will have an unforgettable Costa Rica rafting adventure! Ride the waves of the Balsa River for about two hours along 10 kilometers of lush Costa Rican rainforest.
Then, start the second leg of your day tour with the Arenal ziplining tour. The zipline tour will take you on a total of 13 exciting cables. . The first cable is only 25 meters long, intended to help you feel comfortable with your gear and get you ready to enjoy the rest of the cables of this adventure sport.
The thrill of the zip increases from cable to cable until you arrive to cable number 12. This is the longest cable and is an exciting 430 meters long — that’s over 1,200 feet long!
Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to do a unique and exciting Tarzan Swing! You’ll love this part of the tour, almost as much as you’ll love the 360 degree panoramic view of the rainforest that you’ll have as you fly above the lush canopy at the base of the Arenal Volcano.
We’ll finish off this fun-filled day with a delicious lunch.
- $120 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Round Trip Transportation in an A/C bus
- Professional Bilingual guides (English/Spanish)
- High quality gear for both activities
- Tropical fruit break
- Delicious home-cooked meal
- 09:00am Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- A change of clothes for after the tour
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Clothes to get wet in