Arenal Hanging Bridges
Arenal Hanging Bridges tour is special for nature lovers.!! A environmental friendly project, located near the Arenal Volcano.
There are trails and bridges, where you may watch the birds, the flowers and the lush vegetation of this primary rainforest.
Take a walk into the forest along over 3 km. of hanging bridges overlooking the treetops, it is a easy acces,safe, with beautiful trails where you will enjoy wonderfull views of the Arenal Volcano..
This tour offers you a unique opportunity to explore the forest and the Arenal Volcano. On this half-day tour you’ll hike above the trees, and experience the forest like never before.
- $70 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Round Trip Transportation in an A/C bus
- Bilingual naturalist guide (English/Spanish)
- Park entrance
- Water bottle
- 07.30am & 1:30pm. Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Bug repellent
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Rain gear