Arenal Volcano National Park Hike
We start with this tour by picking you up at your hotel in la fortuna and driving to the entrance of the Arenal Volcano National Park.
Then we will take a easy trail that skirt the tropical rainforest at the base of the Arenal Volcano. Much of this area was destroyed by the explosion of 1968 now has regrown a lush forest with great biodiversity. It is possible to see a wide variety of flora and fauna characteristic of the area.
On clear days it is possible to have a magnificent view of the Arenal Volcano, the Lake Arenal and the extinct volcano Cerro Chato off in the distance. Our naturalist guide will provide you important information about the main characteristics and history of the Arenal Volcano..
As an added attraction, you can combine your Arenal Volcano National Park hike with an entrance to your choice of natural hot springs near the Arenal Volcano. !
- $60 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Park entrance
- Nature guide
- 07:30am and 1:30pm. Arrival: 9:30pm and 3:40pm.
Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothing