Specialized Bird watching tours
Our naturalist guides experts in bird watching will take you out to some of our favorite spots.
Depending upon the season and the best birding options, we can vary the location, we sometimes head up near the Arenal Volcano by the Arenal Lake, we visit local private reserves like the El Silencio Nature Reserve or Finca Luna Nueva for its amazing concentation of birdlife or other.
Some tropical birds of Costa Rica are: Toucans, Parrots, Oropendolas, Colorful Tanagers, Parakeets, Royal Flycatchers, Cinnamon Woodpeckers and other species of birds.
Our guide will check with you the Costa Rican birds guidebook, giving you better information about the birds you saw!
- $70 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Professional bird guidebook
- Bilingual guide
- Coffee and fruit snack
- 05:30am. Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Insect repellent
- Light clothes
- Rain gear