Kayaking tour on Lake Arenal
Bring your camera because this 2 hour paddle on Central America’s second-largest lake gives you the best views of the behemoth Arenal Volcano and Costa Rican wildlife!
Enjoy a pleasant time kayaking on Lake Arenal with breath-taking view of the Arenal Volcano and during your trip, you may observe different species of birds like the “Flycatcher”, “Kingfisher”, “Great Blue Heron” and “Anhinga” and may also possibly hear and see Howler monkeys!
The view is spectacular with the lake on one side of you, and the majestic Arenal Volcano on the other.
- Life vest
- Tropical fruit
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- 07:30am & 1:00pm. Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Bathing suit or clothes that can get wet
- Sun block
- Waterproof camera