Safari Float on the Peñas Blancas River, this is a perfect tour for Families
Enjoy the tranquility of the lower section of the Peñas Blancas River on this easy-going, nature-lover’s safari float.
Your guide will paddle and steer your raft as he points out the wide array of species of plants and animals. Spot howler monkeys, lizards, crocodiles, and even river otters, plus an incredible amount of tropical birds such as ospreys, boat-billed herons, parrots, and kingfishers.
The Safari Float is perfect for nature lovers of all ages – children will love this tour! It’s also perfect for couples or large groups who want to spend some quality time and relax together in the middle of a tropical paradise!
RECOMMENDED AGES 6-85 YEARS
- $70 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Naturalist Bilingual guides
- Entrance fees
- Snack after tour
- Tropical fruit
- 7:30am & 1:30pm Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Rain gear
- Sandals or tennis shoes