GRAVITY FALLS WATERFALL JUMPING TOUR
This is the Costa Rica’s Most EXTREME tour! A Multi-Sport Expedition. Join us in this intense adventure expedition.
Deep down in the La Fortuna jungle, lies Costa Rica’s Most EXTREME Tour! Without a doubt, the Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping is for those looking for an even greater challenge than canyoning.
The tour starts with the pick up at your hotel in the La Fortuna area.Then we take you on a nice drive through beautiful rural roads and up into the mountains.
Then the guides will provide you with high quality harnesses and helmets before embarking on the best expedition through the rainforest. You will walk through the jungle until you reach a continuous series of waterfalls and cliffs.
We will begin with a rappel through an impressive 140-foot tropical waterfall. You will fall into a large, deep pool of incredibly crystalline water, where you will have the opportunity to swim. This will prepare you for the adrenaline adventures of this multi-sport canyon adventure.
Your guides will help you reach your limits as you jump from 10 to 30 foot waterfalls and cliffs in deep canyon pools.
- $125 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Professional Bilingual guides
- High quality equipment
- Delicious lunch
- 07:00am.. Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Clothes to get wet in
- Sturdy water shoes
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- GoPro camera