Whitewater Rafting at Sarapiqui River, Class 3 and 4
Whitewater Rafting at Sarapiqui River is special for first-timer or a rafting expert, this rafting trip Class 3 and 4 is guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping.
You will receive your safety equipment and instructions on the bank of the Sarapiqui River.
A “paparrazzi” photographer will be ready to snap the best shots as you embark on your Costa Rica rafting adventure.
Your adrenaline levels will soar as you experience over 40 exciting rapids along 12 km of lush and vibrant rainforest.
Feel the rush of excitement as you tackle rolling rapids like “The Terminator” and “Dos Locos.”
Take a break about half-way down the river and enjoy a refreshing tropical fruit snack as you take in the beauty of the nature surrounding you. Feel free to go for a swim or just relax with the rest of the group!
Get back on the water and finish your unforgettable river adventure! When you reach the end, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch before heading back to your hotel in our comfortable air-conditioned van.
- $90 perperson
- Children: 0 to 4 years is free
- 5 to 12 years have a 20% discount of the regular fare
- Aged 12 and above pay adult fare
- Professional Guide
- Transport to/from your hotel
- Delicious Lunch
- 08:30am Pick up time may vary depending on the hotel where you are staying.
- NOTE: The pick-up service is included for hotels in the area of La Fortuna. There is an additional charge for transportation to hotels outside of Zone 1
- ZONE 2: Lost Iguana, Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge & The Springs Resort: $ 20 per trip or $ 40 roundtrip.
- ZONE 3: Rancho Margot, Linda Vista, Arenal Vista: $ 25; $ 50 round trip
- ZONE 4: Leaves & Lizards, V. Hermosa, Tilajari: $ 35 / trip; $ 70 round trip
What to bring:
- Clothes to get wet in
- Change of clothes
- Secure shoes